Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.; Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC)), Releasing agent: Calcium carbonate, Coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell), Camu camu fruit extract (Myrciaria dubia; Vitamin C)
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
Take 1 capsule daily preferably on an empty stomach or ½ hour before or after meals - with sufficient liquids.
The specified, recommended consumption quantity must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free from lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) are phytochemicals belonging to the group of polyphenols. OPC shows an antioxidant effect
- OPC Traubenkernextract contains 250mg OPC and 12mg natural vitamin C in one capsule
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products. We have therefore paid more attention to finding studies on the ingredients of our products in order to confirm their effectiveness and create transparency.
Approved statements of effect:
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and bones
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the gums
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin and teeth
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism
- contributes to normal mental function and the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.