(1,3)-(1,6)- β-D-glucan from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (beer yeast), L-glutamine, Quercetin, Lactase, Blueberry extract (with anthocyanidins), Rice starch, Bulking agent: Cellulose powder, Zinc gluconate, Potato starch, Releasing agent: Calcium salts of fatty acids, Pyridoxin hydrochlorid
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
If necessary, take 1-2 tablets, ideally 10 minutes before the meal with sufficient liquid. Recommended use applies to people who have problems with the digestion of lactose. Since there are differences in lactose tolerance, those affected should seek advice regarding the function of the substance in their diet.
The stated, recommended intake must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Store cool, dry, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free of lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- RepaIntest contains the enzyme lactase, zinc, quercetin, ß-D-glucan, the amino acid L-glutamine, Vitamin B6 and the secondary plant substances of Blueberry extract
- 2 tablets contain 10,000 FCC units of lactase
- Lactase is a lactose-splitting enzyme for better lactose digestion
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- Zinc contributes to a normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids as well as to a normal protein synthesis
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products.
Approved statements of effect:
- In people who have problems with the digestion of lactose, lactase improves lactose digestion
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
- contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- contributes to a normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to protein and glycogen metabolism
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- contributes to a normal metabolism of macronutrients*
- helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to a normal fatty acid metabolism
- contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction (reproductive ability)
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system (physical defense)
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.