Acacia fibers, Psyllium husk powder, L-glutamine, MPC (Monomeric proanthocyanidins), Resveratrol
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
Dissolve 3 teaspoons (13gram) daily in a glass of water, let it swell briefly and drink. Start with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon and slowly increase to 3 teaspoons.
Tip: The appropriate daily liquid intake of 1.5-2 liters should be followed.
The specified, recommended consumption quantity must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free from lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- Acacia fibres are excellent as a prebiotic. In one study, a daily dose of gum arabic for only four weeks led to significantly higher numbers of bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli in the gut (1)
- Due to their ability to swell, psyllium leads to a regulation of stool activity
- The non-essential amino acid glutamine is the main energy supplier for the regeneration of intestinal cells and an important component of the intestinal barrier (2)
- The polyphenols also include resveratrol, which is known for its diverse health promoting properties
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is forbidden to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products. We have therefore paid even more attention to finding studies on the ingredients of our products in order to confirm their effectiveness and create transparency.
Approved statements on the effect:
No admissible statements on the effect
- Gum arabic establishes prebiotic functionality in healthy human volunteers in a dose-dependent manner https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18466655/
- The Roles of Glutamine in the Intestine and Its Implication in Intestinal Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5454963/
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.