Curcumin mixture (Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80, Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa; Curcuminoids), Cholecalciferol), Coating agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell), L-Ascorbic acid
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
Tip: Preferably to be taken approx. 30 minutes before a meal.
The specified, recommended consumption quantity must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegetarian. Free from lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- Turmeric has been used medicinally in Asia for centuries and is extracted from the roots of the turmeric plant
- One of the most important components of turmeric are the curcuminoids, which give it its characteristic yellow color
- Curcumin liquid product from RepaVital consits of patented liquid preparation (NovaSol® Curcumin), along with valuable vitamin C and vitamin D
- Compared to native powder, the bioavailability can be increased 185-fold with the help of micelle technology (Novasol®)
- The fatty envelope capsules increases the stability of curcumin against the acidic pH conditions of the stomach and at the same time it improves the ability to be absorbed through the lining of the small intestine
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products.
Approved statements of effect:
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and bones
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the gums
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin and teeth
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism
- contributes to normal mental function and the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system plays a role in cell division
Cucuminoids extracted from turmeric root extract and contains Vitamin C and Vitamin D for high bioavailability
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.