Calcium carbonate, Coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (plant based capsule shell), Sodium selenite, L-selenomethionine
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
The stated, recommended intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Store cool, dry, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free of lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- Selenium is a vital trace element
- Selenkomplex consits of inorganic Sodium selenite for immediate supply and organic Selenomethionine for the depot effect (1)
- Selen contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selen contributes to normal thyroid function
- Selen contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products.
Approved statements of effect:
- contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal thyroid function
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
- has a function in cell division and specialization
- contributes to normal blood clotting
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal signal transmission between the nerve cells
- The importance of selenium to human health https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10963212/
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.