Rosehip peel powder (Rosae pseudofructus), Coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (plant based capsule shell), Zinc bisglycinate, Zinc picolinate
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid, preferably in the evening, outside mealtime. Sensitive individuals may experience nausea when consumed in the morning or during the day.
The specified, recommended consumption quantity must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free from lactose, gluten, coloring agents. According to the law without preservatives
Information at a glance:
- Combination of Zinc picolinate and Zinc bisglycinate plus vitamin C from rosehip peel powder for better absorption
- Zinc bisglycinate is a zinc compound with the amino acid glycine that contributes to faster absorption (1)
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and the normal functioning of the immune system
- Zinc plays a role in the maintenance of skin, hair and nails and helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc also contributes to fertility, reproductive capacity and normal testosterone levels in the blood
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products.
Approved statements of effect:
- contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction
- contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism and vitamin A metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and vision
- contributes to the maintenance of a normal function of the immune system has a function in cell division
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis and protein synthesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and bones
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the gums
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin and teeth
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism
- contributes to normal mental function and the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- A bioavailability study comparing two oral formulations containing zinc (Zn bis-glycinate vs. Zn gluconate) after a single administration to twelve healthy female volunteers https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18271278/
Contains high quality Zinc bisglycinate, Zinc picolinate and plant-based Vitamin C
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.