Cynarin from Artichoke extract, L-ornithine HCL, Choline from choline bitartrat, Silymarin from Milk thistle extract, Flavonoids from Dandelion root extract, Superoxide dismutase from melon extract, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Coating agent: Cellulose
- ◄Nutritional Information
- ◄Directions for use & Info
The Chinese body clock divides the day into time units that are assigned to different organs. Liver-peak functionality is at night between 1.00 a.m. to 3.00 a.m. Consume 3 tablets in the evening and consume one tablet in the morning.
The stated, recommended intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and out of the reach of small children.
Intake in combination with medication or with pre-existing conditions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before consumption.
Notes on allergens and additives:
Vegan. Free of lactose, gluten and coloring agents. By law without preservatives.
Information at a glance:
- The liver is the largest solid organ of the human body. It regulates metabolism, stores glycogen, digests fat and also breaks down foreign, toxic substances, such as medicines or alcohol.
- RepaHepar contains Choline as well as high-quality plant extracts from Milk thistle, Artichoke and Dandelion
- Milk thistle
-has been used as a medicinal plant
- Artichoke extract
-Artichokes are particularly nutritious and contain fiber and inulin. They help to feed the beneficial bacteria and thus support a healthy intestinal flora.
-The choline in our RepaHepar is made from choline bitartart. Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and normal fat metabolism.
- Dandelion root extract
- The dandelion root is one of the most important "liver plants" in addition to milk thistle and artichoke.
- L-ornithine is an amino acid and promotes the conversion of ammonia into urea, which can be excreted in the urine
- Superoxide dismutases (SODs) form a very important antioxidant defense against oxidative stress in the body
- ◄Effect & Studies
Due to legal regulations, it is prohibited to make specific statements about the effectiveness of certain ingredients in our products. This is the reason why there is very little to no information on the effects of some products.
Approved statements of effect:
- contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to a normal fat metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
Please select all options.
Shipping costs and VAT
Prices include VAT plus shipping costs (depending on the delivery address).
Free shipping within Germany from an order value of 40€.
1-3 working days within Germany,
up to 7 days to other EU countries.